Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hey, Where Did Ya Go?!?!?!?!

Hello again everybody. It has been awhile since my last post. I've been coming to terms with my newly diagnosed Meniere's disease. I've been doing a little bit of research on it and the subsequent low salt diet. In a word or two......it sucks. But, of course, it could always be worse than this. So for that, I am thankful. Anyway, still had some chances to go hiking at Eagle Marsh and here are the picture highlights......


A flower of some sort.



SKUNK!!!!!


Pretty sure this is a female or juv. Bobolink




Large Milkweed Bug





Lesser Yellowlegs



Coot Family



Blue Winged Teals


Green Heron and Killdeer


Hooded Merganser




Swallows (Barn, Bank, Bank, Tree)

So there you go. Looking forward to the shorebird migration coming up soon. Hopefully Eagle Marsh attracts plenty of them. Till next time, PDUB out.

Post Script: Anybody know any good low/no salt foods or recipes

No comments: